We are pleased to announce our updated showroom that sits in Bidgers Barn, Great Hallingbury. We regularly refresh the showroom with brand new, bespoke designs for you all to see. You will be able to see a range of our kitchen designs including our Classic Shaker, Traditional Shaker and Modern Shaker plus variations of these with handleless options.
We look forward to welcoming you!
What is a full-height pull-out larder?
A pull-out larder is often known as a tall pantry or cupboard, which offers the kitchen a great storage solution. They are designed to maximise storage space and provide easy access to food items, kitchen supplies, and other essentials. To match the rest of the cabinetry they can be built into the kitchen design, creating a seamless finish and a place where organisation can be at its best.
Key features and benefits
- A full-height pull-out larder typically extends from floor to ceiling, utilising the vertical space in your kitchen effectively. It provides ample storage space for canned goods, jars, spices, small appliances and more.
- The pull-out design is designed to be easily accessible. It usually consists of multiple shelves, baskets or drawers that are mounted on runners of glides, allowing you to pull them out fully. You are also able to view and access items at the back of the larder without straining or rummaging through the contents.
- With adjustable shelves and drawers, a full-height pull-out larder enables you to customise the space according to your specific needs. The items can be organised categorically, making it easier to locate specific ingredients or supplies. The pull-out mechanism ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten at the back, promoting better organisation and reducing waste.
- By utilising the verticle space in your kitchen, this larder design optimises storage without occupying excessive floor space. It can be particularly beneficial in smaller kitchens or spaces where cabinet and pantry space is limited.
- Pull-out larders are available in our various designs and finishes to match your kitchen décor, seamlessly integrating with other cabinetry and appliances, and providing a cohesive and visually appealing look.
- It eliminates the need for shallow shelves or wasted vertical space, allowing you to store more items in a compact area. The pull-out larder promotes efficient use of space by utilising the entire height of the cabinet.
What is a bespoke larder?
The bespoke larder refers to a custom-made storage solution that’s specifically designed to meet the individual needs and preferences of the homeowner. It’s built to fit a particular space, incorporate specific features and cater to the unique requirement of the user.
- A highly personalised and unique storage solution for the homeowner’s specifications, available space and aesthetic preferences.
- It can be designed to fit seamlessly into awkward corners, alcoves or utilised areas, making the most of every inch.
- You have the freedom to choose specific features that suit your needs, such as adjustable shelves, integrated lighting or pull-out drawers.
- Opting for a bespoke larder allows you to select the materials, finishes and colours that complement your kitchen or overall interior design.
- Crafted by skilled artisans or carpenters who pay close attention to detail and ensure superior quality.
- It’s designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing cabinetry or overall interior design. This creates a cohesive and harmonious look, enhancing the overall aesthetics of your space.
- It can be seen as a long-term investment. The customised design and durable construction ensure that the larder will serve your needs for years to come, and its unique features can add value to your home.
Nick has taken the time to create something special, a little different and where space is maximised. We introduce to you our new pull-out larder, that can fit seamlessly into the kitchen design offering you adequate storage. With a more luxurious and solid feel, is this one for you?
How is this design bespoke?
The full-height pull-out larder is truly bespoke, filled with solid drawers that can be opened one drawer at a time. The top and bottom drawers are actually fixed to the door panel of the larder, whereas the other three drawers are individual and can be pulled out at different times.
It can also be hand-painted in any paint colour choice you desire just like all of our handmade furniture.
How is this different to other pull-out larders?
It’s all about personal preference, to be honest, you may like the whole larder opening as one, rather than opening up singular drawers, which is usually seen on the pull-out larders featuring the other systems.
Book an appointment today and let us invite you into HMK’s world of bespoke designs for your kitchen and all around the home. We would love to get started on your new project with you and design the most perfect pantry solution for your home.