Please select from one of the tabs below to display the correct enquiry form for your needs today.
Get started by requesting a quote or booking a showroom tour.
Full quote – Submit as much information about your project as you can for a more accurate initial quote.
Note: This form will automatically expand as you complete it.
Showroom booking – Make an appointment with our team to welcome you to our Bridgers Barn showroom, where you will get to experience all that our kitchens offer in a relaxing environment and discuss your plans with our designers.
You can either call to arrange an appointment on 01279 506 616 or complete the booking form below.
Receiving a quotation from us
At Handmade Kitchen Company there are initially two ways to receive a quotation: Come into the showroom and have a design consultation and see the quality of our furniture and the various storage options available on display, or we can provide a quote via email.
- To provide a quotation we will need the following information: Full name, Address, Telephone number, architects plans or measurements, any design inspiration and any appliances in mind. We can then call you if necessary to discuss your new kitchen project in further detail and provide a quotation from there.
- We supply an accurate quotation with terms and conditions and payment structure. Our prices are based on the amount of furniture as a whole as we do not price cabinets individually.
- The next stage would be for you to commission us to provide a bespoke kitchen design.
- We will then invite you in to visit our showroom to discuss the design in depth and discuss any changes you want to make before confirming the order.
- We will then confirm the quotation with any additional items required. A date is agreed for the installation to commence with a booking deposit payable.
Please use the quotation form below to get started or you can book a showroom appointment here
A Showroom Experience Like No Other
Book a visit to our fabulous showroom located at Bridgers Barn in Bishop’s Stortford, where you will be greeted by a member of our team, offered refreshments including freshly ground coffee from our fantastic Wolf coffee machine. We can present some of our many furniture design options, as well as offer full demonstrations of the largest collection of Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances in the area.
During your visit, should you wish, we can offer you a fully orientated tour of all of our furniture design options, enabling an understanding of the quality of our workmanship and some of the design options available to you. At the same time, you can try out some of our hinges and drawer runners. You will soon realise what we are all about – quality & making your kitchen dreams come a reality!
Whilst you work through your wish-list with our knowledgeable and experienced team, please ensure that you bring along any architects plans or measurements with you so we can get to work on your design.
As we move through the process, during our next meeting, we can view the 3d design visualisations together and ensure we are fully aligned to your brief, again advancing your new kitchen closer to realisation. Additionally, we can explain our staged payment process with you and book in a date for installation.
Current manufacturing lead times are always applicable, however, we do try and offer flexibility where possible. We ask that you get in touch as soon as possible to enable us to accommodate your project timeline, if this might be a concern.
Get started now by completing our quotation form with a few details below, or contact us by phone or email
Bishop's Stortford Showroom
Please note, Handmade Kitchen’s use of manufacturer trademarks and trademark devices on this website is only to directly describe
the appliances we are able to source for our customers and we do not intend to imply any connection, affiliation or trading relationship
with the companies concerned. All trademarks and trademark devices remain the property of their respective owners.