Stunning, Traditional shaker style furniture, beautifully planned and situated within the confines of the space available in this 20th Century mansion. The traditional furniture here is an alternative style we offer, which features recessed panels on all of the doors with a traditional moulding insert.
The uniquely shaped island was specified by our client and is adorned with Polaris White Quartzite.
In this kitchen there is one feature which is sure to grab your attention and that is the truly bespoke glass pantry with arched doors and glass shelves. Our client is using this for glass jar storage and it looks neat and tidy and works beautifully as a display of design.
The appliances our client chose for their kitchen are simply the best available on the market and include cooking and cooling appliances from Sub-Zero & Wolf.
Here is the full list:
- Sub-Zero Fridge Freezer 1219mm French Door with Stainless Steel Professional handle (ICBBI148SID/S/PH)
- Sub-Zero Undercounter Wine Storage with Stainless Steel Professional handle (ICBUW-24/S/PH-LH)
- Wolf Induction Cooktop 610mm – Contemporary 3 zones – Framed to match modules
- Wolf Cooktop modules: Transitional multi-functional, 381mm transitional grill, 381mm Teppanyaki module
- Wolf M-Series 762mm Single Oven with Professional Handle (ICBSO30PM/S/PH)
- Wolf Coffee system 610mm (ICBEC24)
- Wolf M-Series dropdown microwave (ICBMDD30PM)
What Is Shaker Design?
Shaker furniture is a distinctive style of furniture developed by the United Society of Believers in Christ’s Second Appearing, commonly known as Shakers, a religious sect that had guiding principles of simplicity, utility and honesty. Their beliefs were reflected in the well-made furniture of minimalist designs. Wikipedia.